Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life Happens

Hello fellow bloggers and blog readers! 

As you can see I haven't had the chance to blog lately. I would have loved to keep up with posting every day but unfortunately "life happens". Thank you all for reading and I will try and post weekly unless otherwise stated.

Today was the perfect fall day. I was able to get off work a little bit early and do some baking, cleaning, shopping, and excercising.

 I don't know about you but days like these are what keep me going! I recently took up running daily and it has changed my life. I feel a lot more energized and I reach for healthier options when I am hungry instead of junk food. Well enough of that for now. Here is the recipe I used for the pumpkin bread. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-bread-2


The turnout of my chocolate chip pumpkin bread was amazing. It was lovely to get to share it with friends and family! I get teased by my husband all the time by him telling me I can't bake anything without sharing. I guess I can't help it! 


Until next time. 

-JDH 

2 comments:

  1. That bread looks yummy! Good job on the running. It really will help your life overall =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beka! How far/often do you usually run? Do you have any tips for me?

      Delete